How do I pay for my consultation?
Thank you for your patience during this time. Myofunction is going through changes in its payment system to keep the community safe during the current climate that is COVID-19.
After your treatment your practitioner will send you your invoice via email with a link to process your payment. We understand life gets busy and things are forgotten so be sure to process your payment before leaving the clinic.
Please note: These payments will attract a 2.2% charge on each consultation. This process is to ensure a safe practice of payment and there is no handling of cards or cash between patients and practitioners so we can ensure our Remedial service in a safe and equitable way for all patients.
After this invoice is paid you will be able to view your paid invoice to claim your health fund rebate through the “VIEW” tab
We respect that your time is valuable, and we appreciate that you understand ours is too.
Late arrivals or missed appointments prevent those on the waiting list or those who require treatment from getting an appointment and inconvenience both Remedial Therapist and other patients waiting.
1) SMS reminders are sent out 48hours prior to your consultation, so allow plenty of notice and respond to your SMS consultation reminder.
2) We require a minimum of 24 hour’s notice for any consultation cancellation to allow time to reallocate your consultation to another patient.
3) If you are running late, please give us as much notice as possible. You can do so by calling the clinic on 1300989800 or 3899 0659. We will attempt to accommodate you, however, if there is a patient booked immediately after you, your appointment will be understandably cut short. If you either arrive after or entirely miss an appointment, you will be charged the No show fee of $50.
4) If you cancel within 24 hours of your consultation, or fail to attend a booked consultation, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of $50.This fee must be paid before your next consultation. If you cancel more than 24hours prior to your consultation no fees will be taken.
5) If you have already pre-paid for your consultation and cancel more than 24hrs prior to your consultation, the full amount can be held as credit to roll over to your next consultation or refunded at your request. For refunds we will need your bank details to return the money to your account.
6) If you have already pre-paid for your consultation and cancel within 24hrs to your consultation, we reserve the right to withhold to the $50 no show/cancellation fee and the remainder amount will be held as credit to your next consultation or refunded at your request. For refunds we will need your bank details to return the money to your account.
Warm Regards, Myofunction Remedial & Sports Therapy