PAYMENTS VIA ONLINE BOOKINGS:
Before you complete your online booking you will be required to process a prepayment prior to your consultation.
As there is no onsite HICAPS terminal, following your treatment, your practitioner will issue your invoice via email with the correlating insurance provider number to ensure you can claim for your private health rebate through their online services.
Please note: These stripe payments will attract a 2.2% charge on each consultation. This process is to ensure a safe practice of payment and there is no handling of cards or cash between patients and practitioners so we can ensure our Remedial service in a safe and equitable way for all patients.
MEDIPASS PAYMENTS: FOLLOW UP CONSULTATIONS ONLY:
Here at Myofunction, we value not only your health and wellbeing but also your time. Therefore, we are introducing Medipass – A digital payment platform to help you claim your private health rebates and process gap payments on the spot following your treatment.
Medipass processes private health insurance claims online via HICAPS Go for all major health fund providers, without the need for a physical onsite terminal.
Following our treatment together, we will generate your invoice and process your private health rebate using your health fund card details. For added convenience, once your private health rebate is processed, a payment link is securely sent via SMS for you to process your Gap payment by credit/debit card details or with Google Pay / Apple Pay.
Please note: These payments will attract a 1.92% charge on each consultation. This process is to ensure a safe practice of payment and there is no handling of cards or cash between patients and practitioners so we can ensure our Remedial service in a safe and equitable way for all patients.
Q: What if I do not have any Private Health Insurance?
A: Not a problem at all – we can process your treatment payment in a similar process by sending a payment link securely via SMS for you to complete payment by credit/debit card details or with Google Pay / Apple Pay.
Q: What if I booked my appointment online and prepaid in full for my treatment?
A: Medipass currently only processes private health rebates and gap payments in-person face-to-face all in one go. If you prepaid online in full for your appointment, this will be processed via our online payment platform Stripe. You will be issued an invoice upon payment completion, and you will be able to claim your private health rebate directly with your nominated health fund. Online payments in full are not able to be processed via the Medipass platform at this time.
Q. What if my private health has exceeded the limit?
A: Not a problem at all – we can still process your treatment payment in a similar process by sending a payment link securely via SMS for you to complete payment by credit/debit card details or with Google Pay / Apple Pay.
Q: How secure is Medipass?
A: Medipass employs a range of policies and processes specifically designed to ensure a high level of security. “All sensitive, private, and confidential health information is processed and stored exclusively in Australia. All data is encrypted in transit and at rest using strong, modern ciphers. Further, payment card details and health account information are protected through an advanced tokenisation system, like that employed by leading banks and payment processors.” Additional information can be found at https://medipass.com.au/security
Q: Will I need to present my private health fund card to use Medipass?
A: Yes. To use Medipass, we first need to add your card details into its secure platform to process your private health rebate. These details are saved securely against your file for future treatment claims. If we do not have sufficient health fund details, your rebate claim may not be processed correctly, therefore, payment in full may be required and you may need to claim your private health rebate directly with your nominated health fund.
Q: What is the difference between Stripe and Medipass?
A: Both Stripe and Medipass are digital payment platforms designed to handle secure online payments for goods and services. The added benefit of Medipass allows you to process Medicare and private health fund claims instantly via HICAPS Go.
LATE CANCELLATION POLICY:
We respect that your time is valuable, and we appreciate that you understand ours is too.
Late arrivals or missed appointments prevent those on the waiting list or those who require treatment from getting an appointment and inconvenience both practitioner and other patients waiting.
1) SMS reminders are sent out 48hours prior to your consultation, so allow plenty of notice and respond to your SMS consultation reminder.
2) We require a minimum of 24 hour’s notice for any consultation cancellation to allow time to reallocate your consultation to another patient.
3) If you are running late, please give us as much notice as possible. You can do so by calling the clinic on 1300989800 or 3899 0659. We will attempt to accommodate you, however, if there is a patient booked immediately after you, your appointment will be understandably cut short. If you either arrive after or entirely miss an appointment, you will be charged the No show fee of $50.
4) If you cancel within 24 hours of your consultation, or fail to attend a booked consultation, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of $50. This fee must be paid before your next consultation. If you cancel more than 24hours prior to your consultation no fees will be taken.
5) If you have already pre-paid for your consultation and cancel more than 24hrs prior to your consultation, the full amount can be held as credit to roll over to your next consultation or refunded at your request. For refunds we will need your bank details to return the money to your account.
6) If you have already pre-paid for your consultation and cancel within 24hrs to your consultation, we reserve the right to withhold to the $50 no show/cancellation fee and the remainder amount will be held as credit to your next consultation or refunded at your request. For refunds we will need your bank details to return the money to your account.
If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com or call me on 1300 989 800.